Christian Science Sentinel Watch
ONLINE: Week of June 14 to 20
Help when money is really tight
Guests: David and Laurie Scott
Financial trouble is often listed as one of the top reasons for divorce, but it doesn’t have to be. Our guests actually found that individually turning to God for answers for their money problems strengthened their marriage in clever and beautiful ways.
ON THE PHONE: Week of June 14 TO 20
Vaccines, immunity, and the pathway to health
Guests: Shelly Richardson, Kevin Ness, Michael Hamilton and Curt Wahlberg
What does it mean to be spiritually immune? Does it apply to everyone? And what does this mean for COVID vaccines? We’ve got a great lineup of guests to talk about what Christian Science offers to the process of navigating the health issues connected to the pandemic.
ONLINE: Week of June 21 to 27
Is there a God you can trust?
Guest: Margaret Rogers
History is full of examples of people who put their trust in God. But can we really do the same? Our guest, Margaret Rogers, shares her own journey of learning how to trust God more fully—and the great rewards of doing so.
ON THE PHONE: Week of June 21 TO 27
The Lord’s Prayer is a living prayer
Guest: Alison Hughes
The Lord’s Prayer is a powerful prayer that can bring healing to any situation. Our guest takes us line by line, sharing some of the inspiration she’s gotten from this all-inclusive, timeless prayer—and the healings that were a direct result of those spiritual insights.
You can hear previous Sentinel Watch programs here. To hear archives of the Christian Science Sentinel Radio programs, log on to Journal, Sentinel, Herald website (www.JSH-Online.com) and become a subscriber today. With your subscription, you’ll be able to listen to over 625 Sentinel Radio programs! You’ll also be able to read current print editions of the Journal, Sentinel, and Herald, as well as search the historical JSH publications from the past 129 years. Also, new audio will continually be added to the site. You can begin enjoying those new interviews and testimonies of healing, now, by going to JSH-Online.com and becoming a subscriber.
Programs via Telephone
You can hear the Christian Science Sentinel Watch or Weekly Bible Lesson programs any time via a local DFW-area phone number. Just call the numbers shown and make your selection to hear the programs.
- 214-447-9675 (which is 214-HIS-WORK) or 817-259-1620
- Christian Science Sentinel Watch
- Christian Science Quarterly Weekly Bible Lessons
- Five “Daily Lifts”
- 214-447-9679 or 817-259-1647
- El Heraldo de la Christian Science — Spanish Radio Edition (El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana)
Lección Bíblica semanal
(Weekly Bible Lesson in Spanish)
El Heraldo de la Christian Science
(Spanish Radio Edition)
Visit The Herald of Christian Science website (https://herald.christianscience.com/) where you’ll find The Herald published in 14 languages. And listen to El Heraldo on Sundays at 7:30 AM on KZZA 106.7 FM. Upcoming local broadcasts are:
- June 13: Dejando atrás al temor (Leaving fear behind)
- June 20: Dios nos da los recursos para encontrar respuestas (God gives us what we need to find answers)
- June 27: Para ver más allá de la niebla de preocupaciones (Seeing beyond the fog of worries)
- July 4: Una herencia espiritual para todos (Spiritual inheritance for all)
- July 11: Gobierno: alíate con el amor (Government-stay on love’s side)
- July 18: Todos podemos sentir y ver la bendición de Dios en nuestra vida (We can all feel God’s blessing in our lives)
- July 25: Lo que no podemos perder (What we cannot lose)