Christian Science Sentinel Watch
Please note: Titles and descriptions of upcoming programs will no longer be provided. The Christian Science Publishing Society is moving to developing and publishing content more quickly, to respond to current thought and needs.
You can hear previous Sentinel Watch programs here. To hear archives of the Christian Science Sentinel Radio programs, log on to Journal, Sentinel, Herald website (www.JSH-Online.com) and become a subscriber today. With your subscription, you’ll be able to listen to over 625 Sentinel Radio programs! You’ll also be able to read current print editions of the Journal, Sentinel, and Herald, as well as search the historical JSH publications from the past 129 years. Also, new audio will continually be added to the site. You can begin enjoying those new interviews and testimonies of healing, now, by going to JSH-Online.com and becoming a subscriber.
Programs via Telephone
You can hear the Christian Science Sentinel Watch or Weekly Bible Lesson programs any time via a local DFW-area phone number. Just call the numbers shown and make your selection to hear the programs.
- 214-447-9675 (which is 214-HIS-WORK) or 817-259-1620
- Christian Science Sentinel Watch
- Christian Science Quarterly Weekly Bible Lessons
- Five “Daily Lifts”
- 214-447-9679 or 817-259-1647
- El Heraldo de la Christian Science — Spanish Radio Edition (El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana)
Lección Bíblica semanal
(Weekly Bible Lesson in Spanish)
El Heraldo de la Christian Science
(Spanish Radio Edition)
Visit The Herald of Christian Science website (https://herald.christianscience.com/) where you’ll find The Herald published in 14 languages. And listen to El Heraldo on Sundays at 7:30 AM on KZZA 106.7 FM. Upcoming local broadcasts are:
- November 22: Gratitud: Una amplificación del bien pasado, presente y por venir (Gratitude: an amplification of past, present, and upcoming good)
- November 29: En dónde está la provisión diaria (Where is our daily supply)
- December 6: Una cuestión de seguridad (A matter of safety)
- December 13: Para orar por nuestro gobierno (Praying for our government)
- December 20: Navidad (Christmas)
- December 27: Aprender, crecer, persistir (Learning, growing, persisting)