Christian Science Sentinel Watch
ONLINE: Week of September 13 to 19
Where is God when bad things happen? Part 2: Responding to emergencies
Guest: Diana Davis Butler
The news coming out of emergency situations often features images of first responders. But for this 9-1-1 dispatcher, a split second of turning to God as she snapped into action proved time and again that there’s a place for a *spiritual* first response—and that God’s help really is there in an emergency.
ON THE PHONE: Week of September 13 to 19
Living the newness now! (encore)
Guest: Mark Swinney
It’s so important to get fresh inspiration from God regularly, but how do you do that? Mark shares what he’s learned, and a specific practice that may help you, too.
ONLINE: Week of September 20 to 26
Where is God when bad things happen? Part 3: Finding hope
Guest: Hilary Harper-Wilcoxen
Is there a valid reason to have hope for something better when things seem to go from bad to worse? This week’s guest spent some time researching hope and has put into practice how it greases the wheels for increased and lasting good.
ON THE PHONE: Week of September 20 to 26
Prayer and reaching your full potential (encore)
Guests: Joan Bernard Bradley, Dana Cadey
Have you reached your full potential? One of our guests, an educator, talks about how she learned how to be more creative and productive in her work through a spiritual shift in thought. And it blessed her students, too.
You can hear previous Sentinel Watch programs here. To hear archives of the Christian Science Sentinel Radio programs, log on to Journal, Sentinel, Herald website (www.JSH-Online.com) and become a subscriber today. With your subscription, you’ll be able to listen to over 625 Sentinel Radio programs! You’ll also be able to read current print editions of the Journal, Sentinel, and Herald, as well as search the historical JSH publications from the past 129 years. Also, new audio will continually be added to the site. You can begin enjoying those new interviews and testimonies of healing, now, by going to JSH-Online.com and becoming a subscriber.
Programs via Telephone
You can hear the Christian Science Sentinel Watch or Weekly Bible Lesson programs any time via a local DFW-area phone number. Just call the numbers shown and make your selection to hear the programs.
- 214-447-9675 (which is 214-HIS-WORK) or 817-259-1620
- Christian Science Sentinel Watch
- Christian Science Quarterly Weekly Bible Lessons
- Five “Daily Lifts”
- 214-447-9679 or 817-259-1647
- El Heraldo de la Christian Science — Spanish Radio Edition (El Heraldo de la Ciencia Cristiana)
Lección Bíblica semanal
(Weekly Bible Lesson in Spanish)
El Heraldo de la Christian Science
(Spanish Radio Edition)
Visit The Herald of Christian Science website (https://herald.christianscience.com/) where you’ll find The Herald published in 14 languages. And listen to El Heraldo on Sundays at 7:30 AM on KZZA 106.7 FM. Upcoming local broadcasts are:
- September 12: Nuestro aporte para la paz (Our contribution to peace)
- September 19: Dios diseña nuestra vida (God designs our life)
- September 26: Ideas para vencer la ansiedad (Conquering anxiety)
- October 3: Actuar sin reaccionar (Act, don’t react)
- October 10: La curación de adicciones (Healing addiction)
- October 17: La libertad de la curación (The freedom of healing)
- October 24: Contagio: Una solución espiritual (Contagion: a spiritual solution)
- October 31: En dónde está la provisión diaria (Where is our daily supply)